Savvy Birth Pro Workshop
Hosted by Birthly and developed by Evidence Based Birth®, this Savvy Birth Pro workshop gives professionals the skills needed to make a genuine difference: help your clients attain the best possible chance at evidence-based care during pregnancy, labour and birth.
- define evidence-based care (EBC) and discuss the difference between EBC and routine care
- discuss the evidence of local birth setting options (some local statistics)
- demonstrate how your patients/clients can talk with their Health Care Providers about research evidence
- discuss how birth partners and doulas can work together to provide birth support
- discuss several ways to obtain birth goals in less than supportive settings
- identify the benefits and limitations of birth plans and childbirth education
- discuss human and legal rights as pertains to birth
There are 3 different packages to choose from that suit your own training needs. Click the link below to find out more about this amazing learning experience for birth workers from all walks of life!